VOWW MEMBER& COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE IN RUSSIA NINA NIKOLINA ANASTASIYA ROMANO SHARES POETRY "YOU DRINK PURE MILK"

You drink pure milk



You throw away the pure milk of my serene soul,My little infant who did not see the light,And on her white knees she cradles yoursSpeaking to him in a low voice of life with a heavy forehead.
Here is the milk of mind and the milk of tenderness,Here is the golden look cast upon the heavens;Taste near my heart the dawn of wisdom;For on earth you will never understand better.
See, my soul on you bowing still more,In the time you sleep in the cradle of my side,Brode of blond birds with aurora threadsTo drape over your being a sparkling veil;
It forms in dreaming your nebulous soulWhose young kernel is still softenedAnd announces to you the day, prudent and anxious,By letting it filter through its polished fingers.
First open your eyes to my sweet twilight,Prepare them for a long time to the brilliance of the sun;Fly in my gardens, light as a bubble,So do not be too surprised when you wake up.
Courses after the hornets, plays with the beesMay my thoughts bring you from without,Soup in your hands the breast of the trellises,Breath on this mauve water where the countryside sleeps.
Enter into my home and cleanWhere beautiful greyhounds lie down near the wall,See oils burn in a cassoletteAnd crystal clear as well as a pure desire.
This square of clarity over there is the windowWhere the sun sits its globe of rays.Here is all the East that sings in my beingWith its blue birds, with its butterflies;
On the glass of azure a rose leans.By releasing his forehead from the slender foliage;My private dove sinks, bruisedPerfume, forgetting the grain I shed.
Opens the mute doorway, a candid little mage.You alone can penetrate with your light stepsIn the secret room where, weary and empty heart,On undecided evils I sobbed in a low voice.
Or, if you want, go down the crossroadsOn the powdery path of the noon ray,Like a god with an iridescent fleshThat would be rose and the sun out.
I am here, I smile, give me your frail hand,Softer to caress than the down of the flowers;I want to tell you the eternal legendFrom the world that includes laughter and pain.
Listen and remember that I touched my soul;Some day I may be able to see in your eyesFind her with her silence and her flameAnd maybe then I'll understand her better.
O you whom I cajole with fear in the cotton wool,Small budded soul attached to my flower,From a piece of my heart I shape your heart,Oh, my cottony fruit, my little moist mouth.

                             Nina<3

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdq6cPXGhU&index=15&list=PLC6NJ2jKHlCgbzx22aETnSJI5UlwsiUHQ

                       


                       

                 

                             

Commentaires